Ramdev for putting Raja, others behind bars
Katihar: Yoga guru Baba Ramdev on Saturday demanded that former Telecom Minister A Raja and others
allegedly involved in the 2G Spectrum Allocation scam be put
behind the bars.
Reiterating his support to the demand for a JPC probe
into the scam, he said Prime Minister Manmohan Singh should
immediately intervene in the matter and "prove before the
people his honest and strong image".
He also attacked the CVC P J Thomas on the issue.
The yoga guru reiterated his stand to launch a new
political outfit by 2014.
Referring to opening of liquor shops in Bihar at
large scale, Ramdev said he would talk to Chief Minister
Nitish Kumar on the issue soon.
He, however, showered praise on Kumar saying he was
doing exceedingly well for the state`s development.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH