Ramdev, Hazare’s fast against graft this Sunday
New Delhi: Yoga guru Baba Ramdev will sit on a day-long fast against corruption and black money in the capital on Sunday (June 3). Social activist Anna Hazare will also join him, a statement said.
"Accompanied by 3,000 supporters and Anna Hazare, Ramdev will reach Jantar Mantar on Sunday at 10 am and sit on a day-long fast against black money and corruption," said the statement on Wednesday.
Hazare and Ramdev would reach the fast venue after paying homage to Mahatma Gandhi at Rajghat, it said.
Ramdev would break his fast at 6 pm to mark the beginning of candle marches and protest rallies in 627 districts, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack