Ramdev joins hand with foreign firm for food biz
Haridwar: Notwithstanding his ideological differences with multinational companies, yoga guru Ramdev has joined hands with a top foreign company to expand his food and beverages business.
Ramdev recently entered into an agreement with the world`s leading packaging solution company Tetra Pak, sources close to the yoga guru said.
Patanjali Ayurved Ltd, a company founded by Ramdev, has already launched its first product packaged in Tetra Pak - amla juice.
In the US, Ramdev had acquired an ayurvedic medicine company in the name of Herbo Ved, for an undisclosed sum, to sell the new products there.
A year ago, Ramdev set up a mega Patanjali Food and Herbal Park at Padartha in Haridwar town of Uttarakhand, entailing an investment of Rs 500 crore at sprawling 125 acres of land, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan