Ramdev joins hand with foreign firm for food biz
Haridwar: Notwithstanding his ideological differences with multinational companies, yoga guru Ramdev has joined hands with a top foreign company to expand his food and beverages business.
Ramdev recently entered into an agreement with the world`s leading packaging solution company Tetra Pak, sources close to the yoga guru said.
Patanjali Ayurved Ltd, a company founded by Ramdev, has already launched its first product packaged in Tetra Pak - amla juice.
In the US, Ramdev had acquired an ayurvedic medicine company in the name of Herbo Ved, for an undisclosed sum, to sell the new products there.
A year ago, Ramdev set up a mega Patanjali Food and Herbal Park at Padartha in Haridwar town of Uttarakhand, entailing an investment of Rs 500 crore at sprawling 125 acres of land, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Puducherry: Narayanasamy to meet Lt Gov Kiran Bedi today, stake claim to form govt
- Armed squad kills 11 people in Venezuela: Official
- Khalistan terror camp running in Canada to attack Punjab; Justin Trudeau govt alerted
- Barack Obama could be Hillary's secret weapon in rallying Democratic support: Report
- Man arrested for trying to sell stolen car on e-commerce site