Ramdev joins hand with foreign firm for food biz
Haridwar: Notwithstanding his ideological differences with multinational companies, yoga guru Ramdev has joined hands with a top foreign company to expand his food and beverages business.
Ramdev recently entered into an agreement with the world`s leading packaging solution company Tetra Pak, sources close to the yoga guru said.
Patanjali Ayurved Ltd, a company founded by Ramdev, has already launched its first product packaged in Tetra Pak - amla juice.
In the US, Ramdev had acquired an ayurvedic medicine company in the name of Herbo Ved, for an undisclosed sum, to sell the new products there.
A year ago, Ramdev set up a mega Patanjali Food and Herbal Park at Padartha in Haridwar town of Uttarakhand, entailing an investment of Rs 500 crore at sprawling 125 acres of land, they said.
- NDRF says ‘fire out in 70% of affected areas’, Centre sends team to probe Uttarakhand forest fires
- Major shift in Modi govt’s stand on Hurriyat leaders as VK Singh says ‘they are citizens of India’?
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Sona Mohapatra slams Adhyayan Suman - Here's why
- Kangana Ranaut's deposition after lot of delay, drama, says Hrithik Roshan's legal team
- WATCH: Ugly spat between Harbhajan Singh, Ambati Rayudu during Mumbai Indians vs Rising Pune Supergiants match