Ramdev joins hand with foreign firm for food biz
Haridwar: Notwithstanding his ideological differences with multinational companies, yoga guru Ramdev has joined hands with a top foreign company to expand his food and beverages business.
Ramdev recently entered into an agreement with the world`s leading packaging solution company Tetra Pak, sources close to the yoga guru said.
Patanjali Ayurved Ltd, a company founded by Ramdev, has already launched its first product packaged in Tetra Pak - amla juice.
In the US, Ramdev had acquired an ayurvedic medicine company in the name of Herbo Ved, for an undisclosed sum, to sell the new products there.
A year ago, Ramdev set up a mega Patanjali Food and Herbal Park at Padartha in Haridwar town of Uttarakhand, entailing an investment of Rs 500 crore at sprawling 125 acres of land, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?