Ramdev key aide Balkrishna`s degrees fake
Varanasi: The noose around Yoga guru
Ramdev`s key aide Balkrishna seems to be tightening as the CBI
made fresh inquiries into his testimonials and found that his
degrees issued from a University here were fake.
Registrar of Sampurna Nand Sanskrit University Rajnish
Shukla said the investigating agency came to the conclusion
after records were matched. The enrolment numbers indicated in
the fudged documents belong to a different student, he added.
Balkrishna`s two degrees `Purv Madhyma`, a high school
degree issued in 1991 and `Shastri`, a Sanskrit degree in 1996
don`t figure in the university`s records, he said.
The documents show Krishna Sanskrit Mahavidyalaya, an
affiliate of the university, as the issuing authority, Shukla
said adding the Vice-Chancellor has declared the documents
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader