Ramdev key aide Balkrishna`s degrees fake
Varanasi: The noose around Yoga guru
Ramdev`s key aide Balkrishna seems to be tightening as the CBI
made fresh inquiries into his testimonials and found that his
degrees issued from a University here were fake.
Registrar of Sampurna Nand Sanskrit University Rajnish
Shukla said the investigating agency came to the conclusion
after records were matched. The enrolment numbers indicated in
the fudged documents belong to a different student, he added.
Balkrishna`s two degrees `Purv Madhyma`, a high school
degree issued in 1991 and `Shastri`, a Sanskrit degree in 1996
don`t figure in the university`s records, he said.
The documents show Krishna Sanskrit Mahavidyalaya, an
affiliate of the university, as the issuing authority, Shukla
said adding the Vice-Chancellor has declared the documents
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!