Ramdev `lootera of cheap publicity`: Congress
New Delhi: Ramdev is a "`lootera` of cheap publicity", Congress said on Tuesday as it dismissed the yoga guru`s charge that the Nehru-Gandhi family was behind the troubles faced by him.
"He is a `lootera` of cheap publicity. He blames the Nehru -Gandhi family at the drop of a hat. When he faced problems at the London airport and was questioned, he had blamed the family. It is not a right thing to do," Congress spokesman Meem Afzal told reporters.
Afzal was asked about the scathing attack on the Congress by Ramdev after he was allegedly targeted by the party for praising BJP`s prime ministerial candidate, Narendra Modi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Facebook doesn't pose threat: YouTube