Ramdev `lootera of cheap publicity`: Congress
New Delhi: Ramdev is a "`lootera` of cheap publicity", Congress said on Tuesday as it dismissed the yoga guru`s charge that the Nehru-Gandhi family was behind the troubles faced by him.
"He is a `lootera` of cheap publicity. He blames the Nehru -Gandhi family at the drop of a hat. When he faced problems at the London airport and was questioned, he had blamed the family. It is not a right thing to do," Congress spokesman Meem Afzal told reporters.
Afzal was asked about the scathing attack on the Congress by Ramdev after he was allegedly targeted by the party for praising BJP`s prime ministerial candidate, Narendra Modi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi