Ramdev says he is being victimised
New Delhi: Alleging that he is being
"victimised" for raising issues like black money and
corruption, Yoga guru Ramdev on Saturday said he was willing to put
behind the past and talk to the Government if it takes a clear
stand on three issues including change in the system.
Addressing a press conference here, Ramdev also
indirectly attacked the Congress, saying except one party at
the Centre no other political outfit has a problem in
declaring black money as national wealth.
"For a long time I have been talking about black money
and corruption. For this reason, several officials from
different agencies have been deputed against me and my
supporters. They have set the CBI after my aide Balkrishna,"
"Students are not being allowed in our Ayurvedic
college. We are being victimised in different ways," he said.
However, the Yoga guru also sought to reach out to the
Congress and Government, saying he was ready to forget "old
"We are ready to forget old issues and we can talk to
them, but they need to clear their stand on three issues -
black money, corruption, change in the system," he said.
Ramdev was apparently referring to the late night swoop
on his fast at Ramlila Maidan by the Delhi Police on June 5
that resulted in injuries to several people. The yoga guru was
bundled out of Delhi after the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi