Ramdev takes a dig at Aam Aadmi Party leader Kejriwal
Hyderabad: Yoga guru Ramdev on Sunday took a dig at Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader and Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal here, alleging that there was now a difference in his precept and practice.
"I feel that people had lot of expectations from Kejriwal that he will do something good and reform politics, but people are now calling AAP as Arajak (anarchist) Aadmi Party," Ramdev told reporters here.
"He (Kejriwal) used to accuse other political parties of not practising their precept and practice," Ramdev said, adding, "Other parties took 60 years to go wayward, but you (AAP) don`t seem to in a position to control yourself.
Bringing about political changes does not mean that there is a difference between what you preach and what you practise," Ramdev said.
"If he (Kejriwal) moves in the right direction, he will go forward on the (path of) hope that he had aroused in the country, but whatever he has done recently (staging protests in Delhi), (his popularity) has come down to 10 per cent, from 100 per cent," Ramdev said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing