Ramdev trying to mislead society: Shankaracharya
Meerut: Slamming Baba Ramdev`s indefinite
fast against corruption, Shankaracharya Swarupanand Saraswati
said he should first "clean up his own house" as he has a Rs
11,000 crore empire.
"Baba Ramdev should first clean up his own home," the
Shankaracharya said here while on his way to Badrinath from
"The reality is that Ramdev is trying to mislead
society," he said.
Questioning what part an ascetic has to play in politics,
he accused Ramdev of trying to achieve his political
Those taking part in the spiritual guide`s "satyagraha"
are not common people but are those who are used to "staying
in AC," he alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed