Ramdev trying to mislead society: Shankaracharya
Meerut: Slamming Baba Ramdev`s indefinite
fast against corruption, Shankaracharya Swarupanand Saraswati
said he should first "clean up his own house" as he has a Rs
11,000 crore empire.
"Baba Ramdev should first clean up his own home," the
Shankaracharya said here while on his way to Badrinath from
"The reality is that Ramdev is trying to mislead
society," he said.
Questioning what part an ascetic has to play in politics,
he accused Ramdev of trying to achieve his political
Those taking part in the spiritual guide`s "satyagraha"
are not common people but are those who are used to "staying
in AC," he alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next