Ramdev trying to mislead society: Shankaracharya
Meerut: Slamming Baba Ramdev`s indefinite
fast against corruption, Shankaracharya Swarupanand Saraswati
said he should first "clean up his own house" as he has a Rs
11,000 crore empire.
"Baba Ramdev should first clean up his own home," the
Shankaracharya said here while on his way to Badrinath from
"The reality is that Ramdev is trying to mislead
society," he said.
Questioning what part an ascetic has to play in politics,
he accused Ramdev of trying to achieve his political
Those taking part in the spiritual guide`s "satyagraha"
are not common people but are those who are used to "staying
in AC," he alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read