Rao, Burns discuss agenda for Indo-US Strategic Dialogue
New Delhi: The agenda for the upcoming first
Indo-US Strategic Dialogue in Washington was on Monday finetuned
as Foreign Secretary Nirupama Rao held a meeting with US Under
Secretary of State William Burns here.
External Affairs Minister S M Krishna and US Secretary of
State Hillary Clinton will hold the Strategic Dialogue on June
3, marking a new chapter in the rapidly expanding and
During the Strategic Dialogue, Krishna and Clinton are
expected to discuss the entire range of bilateral issues like
civil nuclear cooperation, trade, counter-terrorism, education
The decision to hold the Strategic Dialogue was taken
during Clinton`s visit here in July last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- APJ Abdul Kalam: Not Hindu, Not Muslim – Death of an 'Indian'
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India