Rao, Burns discuss agenda for Indo-US Strategic Dialogue
New Delhi: The agenda for the upcoming first
Indo-US Strategic Dialogue in Washington was on Monday finetuned
as Foreign Secretary Nirupama Rao held a meeting with US Under
Secretary of State William Burns here.
External Affairs Minister S M Krishna and US Secretary of
State Hillary Clinton will hold the Strategic Dialogue on June
3, marking a new chapter in the rapidly expanding and
During the Strategic Dialogue, Krishna and Clinton are
expected to discuss the entire range of bilateral issues like
civil nuclear cooperation, trade, counter-terrorism, education
The decision to hold the Strategic Dialogue was taken
during Clinton`s visit here in July last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Turkey will give full support to operation to retake Syria's Jarablus from Islamic State: Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu
- WATCH: What is PV Sindhu's equation with Saina Nehwal? Her reply will surprise you
- Iraq executions carried out without proper trial, fuelled by vengeance: UN
- India to buy 500 helicopters, 12 submarines, over 200 fighter jets in next 10 years: Report
- Pakistan denies Dawood's presence in Karachi, says 'UN report motivated by India's aim to malign us'