Rashtrapati Bhavan chefs to learn cooking fish Bengali style?
Kolkata: Chefs in Rashtrapati Bhavan could undergo a crash course in preparing some Bengali delicacies like fish curries once Pranab Mukherjee moves in - if his son Abhijit has his way.
"I have given it a thought. If protocol does not stand in the way, then I will request Delhi`s Bengali restaurant Oh!Calcutta to help the cooks of the Rashtrapati Bhavan learn two-three fish delicacies and vegetable dishes like alu posto (potato poppy)," Abhijit said to a television channel.
He said Mukherjee`s favourite fish were hilsa, walking fish and rohu.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview