Rashtrapati Bhavan chefs to learn cooking fish Bengali style?
Kolkata: Chefs in Rashtrapati Bhavan could undergo a crash course in preparing some Bengali delicacies like fish curries once Pranab Mukherjee moves in - if his son Abhijit has his way.
"I have given it a thought. If protocol does not stand in the way, then I will request Delhi`s Bengali restaurant Oh!Calcutta to help the cooks of the Rashtrapati Bhavan learn two-three fish delicacies and vegetable dishes like alu posto (potato poppy)," Abhijit said to a television channel.
He said Mukherjee`s favourite fish were hilsa, walking fish and rohu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi