Rashtrapati Bhavan chefs to learn cooking fish Bengali style?
Kolkata: Chefs in Rashtrapati Bhavan could undergo a crash course in preparing some Bengali delicacies like fish curries once Pranab Mukherjee moves in - if his son Abhijit has his way.
"I have given it a thought. If protocol does not stand in the way, then I will request Delhi`s Bengali restaurant Oh!Calcutta to help the cooks of the Rashtrapati Bhavan learn two-three fish delicacies and vegetable dishes like alu posto (potato poppy)," Abhijit said to a television channel.
He said Mukherjee`s favourite fish were hilsa, walking fish and rohu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!