Ravi Shankar Prasad appointed chief media coordinator of BJP
New Delhi: BJP president Rajnath Singh has made some key appointments, making BJP`s deputy leader in Rajya Sabha Ravi Shankar Prasad as the chief media coordinator.
Singh has also appointed Vijay Goel, a Rajya Sabha MP from Rajasthan, as the chief of booth management.
The party chief has also appointed national spokesperson Prakash Javadekar as the election in-charge for Seemandhra and Telangana region and Raj Purohit as co-charge.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth