Ravi Shankar Prasad appointed chief media coordinator of BJP
New Delhi: BJP president Rajnath Singh has made some key appointments, making BJP`s deputy leader in Rajya Sabha Ravi Shankar Prasad as the chief media coordinator.
Singh has also appointed Vijay Goel, a Rajya Sabha MP from Rajasthan, as the chief of booth management.
The party chief has also appointed national spokesperson Prakash Javadekar as the election in-charge for Seemandhra and Telangana region and Raj Purohit as co-charge.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert