Ravi Shankar Prasad appointed chief media coordinator of BJP
New Delhi: BJP president Rajnath Singh has made some key appointments, making BJP`s deputy leader in Rajya Sabha Ravi Shankar Prasad as the chief media coordinator.
Singh has also appointed Vijay Goel, a Rajya Sabha MP from Rajasthan, as the chief of booth management.
The party chief has also appointed national spokesperson Prakash Javadekar as the election in-charge for Seemandhra and Telangana region and Raj Purohit as co-charge.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report