Ravi Shankar Prasad appointed chief media coordinator of BJP
New Delhi: BJP president Rajnath Singh has made some key appointments, making BJP`s deputy leader in Rajya Sabha Ravi Shankar Prasad as the chief media coordinator.
Singh has also appointed Vijay Goel, a Rajya Sabha MP from Rajasthan, as the chief of booth management.
The party chief has also appointed national spokesperson Prakash Javadekar as the election in-charge for Seemandhra and Telangana region and Raj Purohit as co-charge.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh