Ravi Shanker Prasad appointed chief media coordinator of BJP
New Delhi: BJP President Rajnath Singh has made some key appointments, making BJP`s deputy leader in Rajya Sabha Ravi Shanker Prasad as the chief media coordinator.
Singh has also appointed Vijay Goel, a Rajya Sabha MP from Rajasthan, as the chief of booth management.
The party chief has also appointed national spokesperson Prakash Javadekar as the election incharge for Seemandhra and Telangana region and Raj Purohit as co-charge.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- DNA: Heroes of surgical strike receives gallantry award
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion