Rehman Malik`s India visit a good beginning: Farooq
New Delhi: Union Minister Farooq Abdullah on Friday termed as "good beginning" the India visit of Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik and expressed hope that a liberalised visa regulation would help increase business between the two sides.
"I think it is a good beginning. Let`s hope that visa regulations become better, people are able to easily come and go and business is increased between the two countries," Abdullah said when asked how he sees the visit of Pakistani Minister to New Delhi.
Malik`s three-day visit to India beginning today will see the operationalisation of the liberalised visa agreement between the two countries.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- Bigg Boss: When Kriti Sanon played Aishwarya Rai’s part to romance Salman Khan
- Media house attacked over derogatory cartoon in Maharashtra
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals