Rehman Malik`s India visit a good beginning: Farooq
New Delhi: Union Minister Farooq Abdullah on Friday termed as "good beginning" the India visit of Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik and expressed hope that a liberalised visa regulation would help increase business between the two sides.
"I think it is a good beginning. Let`s hope that visa regulations become better, people are able to easily come and go and business is increased between the two countries," Abdullah said when asked how he sees the visit of Pakistani Minister to New Delhi.
Malik`s three-day visit to India beginning today will see the operationalisation of the liberalised visa agreement between the two countries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?