Rehman Malik`s India visit a good beginning: Farooq
New Delhi: Union Minister Farooq Abdullah on Friday termed as "good beginning" the India visit of Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik and expressed hope that a liberalised visa regulation would help increase business between the two sides.
"I think it is a good beginning. Let`s hope that visa regulations become better, people are able to easily come and go and business is increased between the two countries," Abdullah said when asked how he sees the visit of Pakistani Minister to New Delhi.
Malik`s three-day visit to India beginning today will see the operationalisation of the liberalised visa agreement between the two countries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth