Rehman Malik`s India visit a good beginning: Farooq
New Delhi: Union Minister Farooq Abdullah on Friday termed as "good beginning" the India visit of Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik and expressed hope that a liberalised visa regulation would help increase business between the two sides.
"I think it is a good beginning. Let`s hope that visa regulations become better, people are able to easily come and go and business is increased between the two countries," Abdullah said when asked how he sees the visit of Pakistani Minister to New Delhi.
Malik`s three-day visit to India beginning today will see the operationalisation of the liberalised visa agreement between the two countries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder