Reject communal politics: Salman Nizami
Jammu: Congress on Friday alleged that during the election times right-wing parties resort to "cheap tactics of inciting people" to gain political mileage.
"People know these parties have no vision to gain the trust of common people. But during the elections times they resort to the cheap tactics of inciting people against each other on the basis of religion and region which Congress strongly castigates," the Joint Secretary of PCC Salman Nizami said today said.
He urged people to reject the political parties which believe in communal politics.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India