Reluctant Mukul Roy asked to visit derailment site
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Monday directed Minister of State for Railways Mukul Roy to visit the site of a train derailment in Rangia in Assam following a blast in which at least 100 passengers were injured.
The direction came a day after Roy expressed reluctance and said that he was waiting for instructions from the Prime Minister, who is currently in charge of the Railways Ministry, and would go once he is asked to.
At least 100 passengers were injured as six coaches of Guwahati-Puri Express derailed following the blast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say