Remand extended for woman who trespassed into ISRO complex
Bangalore: A court on Thursday extended by 14 days the judicial remand of a woman, arrested after she breached security to illegally gain entry into the headquarters of Indian Space Research Organisation here.
The custody of Buela N Sam, arrested on September 21, was extended by the Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate, a police inspector said.
Buela, however, was not produced in the court since she had been recently admitted to the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) for a mental health check as her husband had claimed she was "mentally unsound".
The woman, who managed to stay at the ISRO guest house using fake ID card since September 19, also had gained entry into the Anthariksha Bhavan, ISRO headquarters, on September 21.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured