Remand extended for woman who trespassed into ISRO complex
Bangalore: A court on Thursday extended by 14 days the judicial remand of a woman, arrested after she breached security to illegally gain entry into the headquarters of Indian Space Research Organisation here.
The custody of Buela N Sam, arrested on September 21, was extended by the Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate, a police inspector said.
Buela, however, was not produced in the court since she had been recently admitted to the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) for a mental health check as her husband had claimed she was "mentally unsound".
The woman, who managed to stay at the ISRO guest house using fake ID card since September 19, also had gained entry into the Anthariksha Bhavan, ISRO headquarters, on September 21.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February