Remand extended for woman who trespassed into ISRO complex
Bangalore: A court on Thursday extended by 14 days the judicial remand of a woman, arrested after she breached security to illegally gain entry into the headquarters of Indian Space Research Organisation here.
The custody of Buela N Sam, arrested on September 21, was extended by the Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate, a police inspector said.
Buela, however, was not produced in the court since she had been recently admitted to the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) for a mental health check as her husband had claimed she was "mentally unsound".
The woman, who managed to stay at the ISRO guest house using fake ID card since September 19, also had gained entry into the Anthariksha Bhavan, ISRO headquarters, on September 21.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Brave jawans gun down six militants in encounters in Kashmir's Kupwara - Know gunbattle details
- Brexit poll results: Britain, EU relation on knife-edge as historic referendum closes
- One killed in PKK car bomb in Turkey's southeast
- Morocco arrests 10 suspected Islamist militants, including Algerian
- India’s bid for NSG membership blocked as member countries fail to arrive at a consensus