Remarks against Maya: Rita Joshi gets regular bail
Moradabad: Uttar Pradesh Congress chief Rita
Bahuguna Joshi was granted bail by a court here today in a
case relating to derogatory remarks made by her against Chief
Granting Joshi regular bail, judge Sudha Sharma asked her
to furnish a personal bond of Rs 20,000 and two sureties of Rs
20,000 each, K K Mannan, the counsel of the Congress leader,
Joshi, who was granted interim bail in the case on July
18, complied with the order and furnished the personal bond
and two sureties.
The 60-year-old UPCC chief was arrested on July 15 for
allegedly making unpalatable remarks against Mayawati.
She was booked under section 153 A (delivering inflammatory
speeches) and section 109 IPC (using abusive language).
She was also booked under provisions of the SC/ST
(Prevention of Atrocities) Act.
- Nagaland HSLC (Class 10) Result 2016 to be declared today on May 3 at 12 noon
- Nagaland HSSLC (Class 12 on May ) Result 2016 to be declared today 3 at 12 noon
- VVIP chopper cam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi reaches CBI office for questioning
- Barack Obama has wish about Osama bin Laden`s last moments
- 162 children die in four months in Pakistan's Tharparkar district