Repoll: 55.50 pc voting in 13 booths of Patliputra LS seat
Patna: A total of 55.50 per cent voting was recorded today in the repoll on 13 booths in Patliputra Lok Sabha seat.
While 50 per cent, during the repoll on 12 booths in another constituency of Munger, Additional Chief Election Commissioner R Lakshamanan told reporters.
Patliputra seat had witnessed 56.34 per cent voting on April 17 last while it was 53.32 per cent in Munger.
RJD president Lalu Prasad`s eldest daughter Misa Bharti is locked in a triangular contest with Ramkripal Yadav of BJP and Ranjan Yadav of JD(U) in the Patliputra seat which was carved out of old Patna during the 2009 delimitation.
Average voting in the repolling in the two constituencies was recorded at 52.75, Lakshamanan said.
Repolling was ordered by the EC on 25 polling stations in the two seats following complaints of rigging and faulty EVMs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'