Result of AIPMT prelims declared; 26,060 qualify
New Delhi: The result of All India
Pre-Medical and Pre-Dental Entrance Preliminary Examination,
held on April 3 was declared on Thursday.
26,060 candidates have qualified for appearing in the
final stage examination which would be held on May 15, a CBSE
In all, out of 2,21,867 registered candidates,
2,07,590 candidates appeared in the Preliminary Stage
The candidates can access the result on CBSE`s website
www.aipmt.nic.in and www.cbseresults.nic.in, the statement
Result can also be obtained by sending SMS to
56070 in the format -- aipmt
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery