Result of AIPMT prelims declared; 26,060 qualify
New Delhi: The result of All India
Pre-Medical and Pre-Dental Entrance Preliminary Examination,
held on April 3 was declared on Thursday.
26,060 candidates have qualified for appearing in the
final stage examination which would be held on May 15, a CBSE
In all, out of 2,21,867 registered candidates,
2,07,590 candidates appeared in the Preliminary Stage
The candidates can access the result on CBSE`s website
www.aipmt.nic.in and www.cbseresults.nic.in, the statement
Result can also be obtained by sending SMS to
56070 in the format -- aipmt
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!