RIP, say two CMs on Delhi gang-rape victim`s death
New Delhi: "Rest in Peace brave one," tweeted Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah after the young woman who was brutally gang-raped and tortured here died in Singapore on Saturday.
The 23-year-old woman was gang-raped in a moving bus with tinted windows on December 16.
Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi tweeted: "Deeply saddened & distressed by the news of India`s braveheart daughter passing away. My deepest condolences with her family."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did PCB chief Shaharyar Khan gift 'hijabs' to ECB's female staff? Here's the truth...
- Brie Larson admits she feared backlash for 'Captain Marvel' casting
- Karnataka bus strike called off but do you know how much it cost the exchequer?
- Terrorists planning to target PM Narendra Modi with drone on Independence Day?
- How 'Dishoom' team rescued 'Freedom 251' smartphone maker Mohit Goel!