RJD MP tears document in Rajya Sabha
New Delhi: In a shocking act, Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) member Rajniti Prasad Thursday night tore the Lokpal bill after snatching it from Minister of State for Personnel V Narayanasamy.
Prasad suddenly charged towards the minister`s seat when he began speaking in reply to the day-long debate on the Lokpal bill, ignoring the directions of Chairman Hamid Ansari to return to his seat.
As the minister looked on, the MP tore the document and flung it. From the visitors` gallery, his party leader and former Bihar chief Minister Lalu Prasad Yadav looked on.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amit Shah interacts with journalists at BJP office
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- PM Modi host 'Diwali Milan' for media
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Day/Night Test: Cricketers mock DRS, Nigel Llong decision on Nathan Lyon howler