RJD MP tears document in Rajya Sabha
New Delhi: In a shocking act, Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) member Rajniti Prasad Thursday night tore the Lokpal bill after snatching it from Minister of State for Personnel V Narayanasamy.
Prasad suddenly charged towards the minister`s seat when he began speaking in reply to the day-long debate on the Lokpal bill, ignoring the directions of Chairman Hamid Ansari to return to his seat.
As the minister looked on, the MP tore the document and flung it. From the visitors` gallery, his party leader and former Bihar chief Minister Lalu Prasad Yadav looked on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand