Rlys to run 572 festival spls to meet Puja rush
New Delhi: Gearing up for upcoming festive season, Railways has decided to run more than 500 special trains to Patna, Lucknow, Jammu and Amritsar among other cities to clear extra Puja rush.
Additional trains will also be run for other cities including Gaya, Varanasi, Darbhanga and Udhampur during the festival period.
There will be total of 572 special trains which will be pressed into service by Northern Railway to clear additional rush during the festive season, said a Northern Railway official.
The tri-weekly Anand Vihar-Patna-Anand Vihar festival train will stop at Danapur, Ara, Buxar, Mughalsarai, Allahabad and Kanpur stations in both the directions.
Special trains will also ply on other routes like Firozpur-Saharsa-Ambala, Ludhiana-Saharsa-Ambala and Amritsar-Barauni-Amritsar during that period.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?