Rosaiah flags off Secunderabad-Hazrat Nizamuddin Duranto Exp
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister K
Rosaiah on Sunday flagged off the Secunderabad- Hazrat Nizamuddin
(Delhi) Duronto Express, a bi-weekly non-stop service from
Secunderabad Railway Station here.
The Secunderabad- Hazrat Nizamuddin is the first Duronto
Express from the South Central Railway (SCR) and was announced
in the last year`s rail budget.
Minister of State for Railways K H Muniyappa, presided
over the function while Andhra Pradesh Minister for Health and
Family Welfare Danam Nagender, MLAs M Shashidhar Reddy, P
Shanker Rao and Hyderabad Mayor Banda Karthika Reddy were
among those who were present at the function.
Train No. 2285 Secunderabad-Hazrat Nizamuddin Duronto
bi-weekly express will depart from Secunderabad on Sundays and
Thursdays at 1.30 pm and reach Hazrat Nizamuddin at 10.35 am
the next day.
On return journey, Train No.2286 Hazrat Nizamuddin-
Secunderabad Duronto Express will leave Hazrat Nizamuddin on
Mondays and Fridays at 4 pm and arrive in Secunderabad at 2 pm
the next day.
Another Duronto train from Secunderabad to Mumbai was
announced by Railway Minister Mamata Banerjee during the rail
budget last month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert