Rs 90,000 crore RUSA plan to be implemented soon: Raju
Rajahmundry: The Union Minister for Human Resources Development M M Pallam Raju on Friday said Rs 90,000 crore Rashtriya Ucchatar Shiksha Abihyan (RUSA) plan will soon be implemented for development of education sector in the country.
Speaking to reporters after visiting a vocational college in Kakinada, he said, "During the 12th and 13th five year plans Rs 90,000 crore RUSA plan will be implemented in the country for the development of education and for its infrastructure facilities."
The Union Cabinet has approved the plan in its meeting held on October 3.
"This plan will also help in bringing education reforms, besides developing infrastructure facilities in the education sector," he said.
Raju later visited Dhummulapeta in Kakinada, where fire mishap took place yesterday. He assured that pucca houses will be constructed for all the families, who lost their homes in fire accident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi