Rs 90,000 crore RUSA plan to be implemented soon: Raju
Rajahmundry: The Union Minister for Human Resources Development M M Pallam Raju on Friday said Rs 90,000 crore Rashtriya Ucchatar Shiksha Abihyan (RUSA) plan will soon be implemented for development of education sector in the country.
Speaking to reporters after visiting a vocational college in Kakinada, he said, "During the 12th and 13th five year plans Rs 90,000 crore RUSA plan will be implemented in the country for the development of education and for its infrastructure facilities."
The Union Cabinet has approved the plan in its meeting held on October 3.
"This plan will also help in bringing education reforms, besides developing infrastructure facilities in the education sector," he said.
Raju later visited Dhummulapeta in Kakinada, where fire mishap took place yesterday. He assured that pucca houses will be constructed for all the families, who lost their homes in fire accident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- DNA: Analysis on India's naval prowess at International Fleet Review
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- PM Modi praises Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation, deems mission successful
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'