Rs seven lakh fake currency found near Indo-Bangla border
Malda: BSF guards patrolling the Indo-Bangla
border at Chowri Anantpur area in Malda district on Wednesday
recovered fake currency with a face value of Rs seven lakh,
BSF personnel noticed a person trying to cross over the
barbed fence with a bag. When they tried to intercept him, the
man ran away hurling the bag across the fence to the Indian
side, Malda Superintendent of Police Bhuban Mandal said.
On examination, the bag was found to contain fake currency
with a face value of Rs seven lakh, he said.
The personnel have deposited the fake currency at Kaliachak
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zakir Naik's 'IRF' converted many to Islam?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Demand to ban advertisements on fairness creams in RS
- Migaloo sighting alert! White humpback whale spotted off Australia's Byron Bay (See pic)
- 'Iron Lady' Irom Sharmila to end 16-year fast on August 9, contest elections in Manipur
- PHOTO: Vivian Richards' son Mali captures Virat Kohli's knock in painting
- SHOCKING: Bernie Ecclestone's mother-in-law kidnapped in Brazil, abductors demand $36.5 m as ransom