Rs seven lakh fake currency found near Indo-Bangla border
Malda: BSF guards patrolling the Indo-Bangla
border at Chowri Anantpur area in Malda district on Wednesday
recovered fake currency with a face value of Rs seven lakh,
BSF personnel noticed a person trying to cross over the
barbed fence with a bag. When they tried to intercept him, the
man ran away hurling the bag across the fence to the Indian
side, Malda Superintendent of Police Bhuban Mandal said.
On examination, the bag was found to contain fake currency
with a face value of Rs seven lakh, he said.
The personnel have deposited the fake currency at Kaliachak
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi