Rs seven lakh fake currency found near Indo-Bangla border
Malda: BSF guards patrolling the Indo-Bangla
border at Chowri Anantpur area in Malda district on Wednesday
recovered fake currency with a face value of Rs seven lakh,
BSF personnel noticed a person trying to cross over the
barbed fence with a bag. When they tried to intercept him, the
man ran away hurling the bag across the fence to the Indian
side, Malda Superintendent of Police Bhuban Mandal said.
On examination, the bag was found to contain fake currency
with a face value of Rs seven lakh, he said.
The personnel have deposited the fake currency at Kaliachak
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics