RSS asks govt to take tough stand against Pak
New Delhi: The RSS on Saturday asked the government to understand the seriousness of terror threat to India in the wake of Abu Jundal`s arrest and take a tough stand against Pakistan instead of the present "weak-kneed" policy towards the neighbouring country.
In the editorial of its latest issue, RSS mouthpiece Paanchjanya said Jundal`s confession that there were preparations for another Mumbai terror attack type operation targeting tall buildings and dams with planes shows the seriousness of the threat to India.
"Therefore, the Indian government should not only bring out the real face of Pakistan at the international fora, but also give up its weak-kneed policy towards Pakistan and adopt a tough stand against it and tell it that attempts to betray India in the guise of trade relations and talks will not be tolerated," the editorial said.
"Either Pakistan should change its attitude or all trade and talks should be stopped," it added.
The mouthpiece argues that only when India survives can there be relations and trade.
It goes on to insist that such confusion on the part of some had led to partition of the country and is now leading the Home Minister of India to concoct terms like Hindu terror and saffron terror instead of making strong laws to corner Jihadi terror and to make some elements happy.
The government is also targeting patriotic Hindu organisations and saints and sadhus, it rued.
"But all this has encouraged Pakistan even further. The government should understand that Jihadi terror is not a question of votebank politics but of national security. Hence, instead of hosting Kasab and Afzal, the government should take Jundal`s sentence to its logical conclusion so that anti-India forces are taught a lesson," the editoral said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you