RSS asks govt to take tough stand against Pak
New Delhi: The RSS on Saturday asked the government to understand the seriousness of terror threat to India in the wake of Abu Jundal`s arrest and take a tough stand against Pakistan instead of the present "weak-kneed" policy towards the neighbouring country.
In the editorial of its latest issue, RSS mouthpiece Paanchjanya said Jundal`s confession that there were preparations for another Mumbai terror attack type operation targeting tall buildings and dams with planes shows the seriousness of the threat to India.
"Therefore, the Indian government should not only bring out the real face of Pakistan at the international fora, but also give up its weak-kneed policy towards Pakistan and adopt a tough stand against it and tell it that attempts to betray India in the guise of trade relations and talks will not be tolerated," the editorial said.
"Either Pakistan should change its attitude or all trade and talks should be stopped," it added.
The mouthpiece argues that only when India survives can there be relations and trade.
It goes on to insist that such confusion on the part of some had led to partition of the country and is now leading the Home Minister of India to concoct terms like Hindu terror and saffron terror instead of making strong laws to corner Jihadi terror and to make some elements happy.
The government is also targeting patriotic Hindu organisations and saints and sadhus, it rued.
"But all this has encouraged Pakistan even further. The government should understand that Jihadi terror is not a question of votebank politics but of national security. Hence, instead of hosting Kasab and Afzal, the government should take Jundal`s sentence to its logical conclusion so that anti-India forces are taught a lesson," the editoral said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IAF Mirage fighter plane lands on Yamuna Expressway!
- 'Maggi' under regulatory scanner for excess amount of lead, MSG
- Watch: Michelle Obama's 'Gimme Five' fitness video
- When Subramanian Swamy shocked people at a wedding!
- Mumbaikars join hands to save Pakistani teen with rare illness
- Mumbai: Diamond export company denies job to Muslim youth
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 21, 2015
- PM Modi speaks at Golden Jubilee celebrations of poet Dinkar’s works
- Mirage 2000 fighter jet landing was part of capability demonstration: IAF
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- Coal scam: Naveen Jindal, Madhu Koda and others get bail
- ISIS executes Syrian fighter using anti-tank rocket launcher
- PM Modi's key campaign team member may join Nitish Kumar
- Vadodara: Policemen seen dancing with bar girls
- RBSE (rajresults.nic.in) Class 12th science and commerce results 2015: Rajasthan Board Class 12th XII exam results 2015 to be announced today at 4 PM
- CBSE Class 10 Results 2015 to be announced today?
- IAF jet lands on Yamuna expressway
- Check Jharkhand Board jac.nic.in: Class 12th Art Results 2015 declared
- Fawad Khan doesn’t want intimate scenes with Sonam Kapoor?
- Log on to apeamcet.org AP EAMCET Results 2015: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Marks and AP EAMCET Ranks 2015 declared
- We hire only non-Muslim candidates, diamond export firm tells Muslim youth
- Is MSG in 'Maggi' noodles harmful for you?
- Mumbai firm booked for denying Muslim MBA graduate job on religious grounds, probe ordered
- New IPL rules could see Chennai Super Kings lose MS Dhoni
- Jayalalithaa makes public appearance, meets Governor: As it happened
- `Piku` hits jackpot, does Rs 100 crore business worldwide
- SSLC (tnresults.nic.in) Tenth 10th Results 2015: Tamil Nadu Board Class 10th X Higher Secondary exam results 2015 to be announced today at 10 am
- Anurag Kashyap to bid goodbye to India, settle in 'cinema-friendly' France!
- SSLC (tnresults.nic.in) Tenth 10th Results 2015: Tamil Nadu Board Class 10th X Higher Secondary exam results 2015 to be announced shortly