RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat to meet LK Advani in Delhi today
New Delhi: Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) chief Mohan Bhagwat is expected to visit national capital New Delhi on Tuesday to meet senior BJP leader LK Advani.
Bhagwat, who had played a significant role in asking Advani to withdraw his resignation from key posts of the BJP last week, has decided to meet the latter despite him voicing grievance over Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi`s elevation as the BJP`s 2014 poll panel chief.
Tuesday`s meeting will take place two days after the Janata Dal United broke its 17-year-old alliance with BJP, citing Modi`s elevation as one of the reasons for doing so.
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar sacked 11 BJP ministers and announced that he will seek a vote of confidence in the state assembly on June 19.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?