RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat to meet LK Advani in Delhi today
New Delhi: Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) chief Mohan Bhagwat is expected to visit national capital New Delhi on Tuesday to meet senior BJP leader LK Advani.
Bhagwat, who had played a significant role in asking Advani to withdraw his resignation from key posts of the BJP last week, has decided to meet the latter despite him voicing grievance over Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi`s elevation as the BJP`s 2014 poll panel chief.
Tuesday`s meeting will take place two days after the Janata Dal United broke its 17-year-old alliance with BJP, citing Modi`s elevation as one of the reasons for doing so.
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar sacked 11 BJP ministers and announced that he will seek a vote of confidence in the state assembly on June 19.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon wanted to meet his daughter before being hanged
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'