RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat to meet LK Advani in Delhi today
New Delhi: Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) chief Mohan Bhagwat is expected to visit national capital New Delhi on Tuesday to meet senior BJP leader LK Advani.
Bhagwat, who had played a significant role in asking Advani to withdraw his resignation from key posts of the BJP last week, has decided to meet the latter despite him voicing grievance over Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi`s elevation as the BJP`s 2014 poll panel chief.
Tuesday`s meeting will take place two days after the Janata Dal United broke its 17-year-old alliance with BJP, citing Modi`s elevation as one of the reasons for doing so.
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar sacked 11 BJP ministers and announced that he will seek a vote of confidence in the state assembly on June 19.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed in Tamil Nadu Assembly; didn't use force on crowd, says Chennai Police Commissioner
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur