RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat to meet LK Advani in Delhi today
New Delhi: Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) chief Mohan Bhagwat is expected to visit national capital New Delhi on Tuesday to meet senior BJP leader LK Advani.
Bhagwat, who had played a significant role in asking Advani to withdraw his resignation from key posts of the BJP last week, has decided to meet the latter despite him voicing grievance over Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi`s elevation as the BJP`s 2014 poll panel chief.
Tuesday`s meeting will take place two days after the Janata Dal United broke its 17-year-old alliance with BJP, citing Modi`s elevation as one of the reasons for doing so.
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar sacked 11 BJP ministers and announced that he will seek a vote of confidence in the state assembly on June 19.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack