RSS disapproves of Team Anna comments against PM
Nagpur: The RSS on Wednesday disapproved of Team Anna`s comments against Prime Minister Manmohan Singh over the issue of corruption.
Decency in language should be maintained while criticising the Prime Minister, who holds the highest office in the Government, RSS Joint General Secretary Dattatraya Hosbale told reporters here.
Key aides of anti-graft crusader Anna Hazare have levelled corruption charges against Singh and some of his Ministers. The charges against the PM related to allotment of coal blocks when he was in-charge of the Coal Ministry.
Hosbale ridiculed Hazare for distancing himself from the Sangh, saying the veteran social activist had addressed its volunteers in the past.
Nagpur-based RSS had also organised programmes in Ralegan Siddhi, Hazare`s native village in Ahmednagar district, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena