RSS expresses shock at blasts at Modi`s rally
Kochi: The Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh expressed shock at serial blasts near the venue of BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi`s rally in Patna shortly before he was to address the gathering on Sunday.
Five persons were killed and 66 injured in six blasts.
In a statement, RSS National Executive meeting, which concluded here today said, "We see it as a blatant attempt to terrorise and scare nationalist forces".
The meeting condemned the "heinous" attempt and expressed confidence that the spirit and resolve of nationalist forces will remain undented despite such cowardly terrorising acts.
The blasts justify the executive`s resolution, indicating its grave concern over the growing `Jehadi` activities in the country, the statement said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'