RSS expresses shock at blasts at Modi`s rally
Kochi: The Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh expressed shock at serial blasts near the venue of BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi`s rally in Patna shortly before he was to address the gathering on Sunday.
Five persons were killed and 66 injured in six blasts.
In a statement, RSS National Executive meeting, which concluded here today said, "We see it as a blatant attempt to terrorise and scare nationalist forces".
The meeting condemned the "heinous" attempt and expressed confidence that the spirit and resolve of nationalist forces will remain undented despite such cowardly terrorising acts.
The blasts justify the executive`s resolution, indicating its grave concern over the growing `Jehadi` activities in the country, the statement said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Blow-by-blow account
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day