RSS expresses shock at blasts at Modi`s rally
Kochi: The Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh expressed shock at serial blasts near the venue of BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi`s rally in Patna shortly before he was to address the gathering on Sunday.
Five persons were killed and 66 injured in six blasts.
In a statement, RSS National Executive meeting, which concluded here today said, "We see it as a blatant attempt to terrorise and scare nationalist forces".
The meeting condemned the "heinous" attempt and expressed confidence that the spirit and resolve of nationalist forces will remain undented despite such cowardly terrorising acts.
The blasts justify the executive`s resolution, indicating its grave concern over the growing `Jehadi` activities in the country, the statement said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Jhansi's ammunition factory was target of ISI agents
- Panel discussion on film director Ali Akbar's accusation on Madrasa
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory