RSS expresses shock at blasts at Modi`s rally
Kochi: The Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh expressed shock at serial blasts near the venue of BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi`s rally in Patna shortly before he was to address the gathering on Sunday.
Five persons were killed and 66 injured in six blasts.
In a statement, RSS National Executive meeting, which concluded here today said, "We see it as a blatant attempt to terrorise and scare nationalist forces".
The meeting condemned the "heinous" attempt and expressed confidence that the spirit and resolve of nationalist forces will remain undented despite such cowardly terrorising acts.
The blasts justify the executive`s resolution, indicating its grave concern over the growing `Jehadi` activities in the country, the statement said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened