RSS files complaint with Karnataka EC against Rahul Gandhi
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The Rashtriyaswayam Sevak Sangh (RSS) on Friday filled a complaint with the Karnataka Election Commission (EC) and initiated legal action against Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi for his alleged comments accusing the outfit of having killed Mahatma Gandhi.
The complaint was filed with Karnataka Chief Electoral Officer by RSS spokesman Ram Madhav.
Earlier today, Ram Madhav had tweeted that the RSS will take action against Rahul.
On Thursday, Rahul had blamed RSS for the assassination of Mahatma Gandhi.
He also ridiculed senior BJP leaders for claiming credit for introducing computers in India.
While addressing a public rally in Thane, Rahul had said, “RSS people killed Gandhiji and today their people (BJP) talk of him...They opposed Sardar Patel and Gandhiji.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket explodes minutes after Florida launch
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional