RSS gives training in bomb-making: Digvijay Singh
Neemuch: Known for his RSS bashing, Congress leader Digvijay Singh on Thursday alleged that the organisation gives training in the making of bombs.
He told reporters that he was saying this on the basis of incidents that had taken place in the state in the past.
Singh said when the BJP was in power in Madhya Pradesh in 1992, a bomb had exploded here in the office of the RSS` Seva Bharati and one person was killed in it.
When the case in this connection was reopened after the Congress came to power in 1993, the principal of a saffron-run school in Khargaon was arrested, he said.
The Congress general secretary said after a blast in Mhow in the state in 2004 those arrested had said that they were given training by RSS in bomb making.
He said the BJP always supports fundamentalist organisations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part II
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part III
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes?
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes? - Part II
- Market tries to recover from Brexit blow, Sensex up 122 points
- Volkswagen agrees to $14.7 billion payout in US emissions probe
- Surprising! Kumar Sangakkara picks Rahul Dravid over Sachin Tendulkar in his All-Time XI
- Travel diaries: Bipasha Basu, hubby Karan Singh Grover are now holidaying in Barcelona
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin files petition in Bihar court, claims threat to his life from state govt