RSS’ Indresh Kumar sends legal notice to Rajasthan Home Minister
New Delhi: Senior RSS functionary Indresh
Kumar has sent a legal notice to Rajasthan Home Minister
Shanti Kumar Dhariwal for allegedly targeting him in the Ajmer
The copies of Dhariwal`s statements on Kumar, which
were published in various newspapers, have also been attached
with the notice.
In the notice, Kumar`s lawyers Arun Bhardwaj and
Meenakshi have alleged that the minister has presented the
Ajmer blast chargesheet in a wrong manner.
Such statements create pressures on the investigating
agencies to change their stand, the notice alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire