RSS’ Indresh Kumar sends legal notice to Rajasthan Home Minister
New Delhi: Senior RSS functionary Indresh
Kumar has sent a legal notice to Rajasthan Home Minister
Shanti Kumar Dhariwal for allegedly targeting him in the Ajmer
The copies of Dhariwal`s statements on Kumar, which
were published in various newspapers, have also been attached
with the notice.
In the notice, Kumar`s lawyers Arun Bhardwaj and
Meenakshi have alleged that the minister has presented the
Ajmer blast chargesheet in a wrong manner.
Such statements create pressures on the investigating
agencies to change their stand, the notice alleged.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- WATCH: From US-made bomb making tools to Quran; here's all unearthed from ISIS secret tunnels