RSS’ Indresh Kumar sends legal notice to Rajasthan Home Minister
New Delhi: Senior RSS functionary Indresh
Kumar has sent a legal notice to Rajasthan Home Minister
Shanti Kumar Dhariwal for allegedly targeting him in the Ajmer
The copies of Dhariwal`s statements on Kumar, which
were published in various newspapers, have also been attached
with the notice.
In the notice, Kumar`s lawyers Arun Bhardwaj and
Meenakshi have alleged that the minister has presented the
Ajmer blast chargesheet in a wrong manner.
Such statements create pressures on the investigating
agencies to change their stand, the notice alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!