RSS is being targeted to achieve political goals: Hosbale
Pune: The RSS will stage nation-wide protests
on November 10 against what it called "political conspiracy"
by the ruling Congress to malign the saffron party.
"RSS is perceived by the people as a patriotic and nation
building organisation which has always condemned violence by
outfits like Naxalites and Maoists in different parts of the
"The Rajasthan ATS has falsely implicated senior RSS
activist Indresh Kumar in the chargesheet filed in the Ajmer
blast case to malign the image of the organisation,"
Dattatraya Hosbale Joint General Secretary of RSS told
He said Congress leaders were levelling "irresponsible
allegations" against the RSS leaders, ever since the ATS has
filed the chargesheet.
"The organisation would not tolerate this vicious
misinformation campaign and propaganda and the coining of the
term saffron terrorism," he said.
"Anti-Hindu and anti-national elements are targeting RSS
to achieve their political goals," Hosbale said.
As part of the protest, RSS volunteers will stage a
dharna in front of district collectorate and hand over a
memorandum to the authorities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know