RSS leader Suresh Soni addresses BJP MPs, gives lessons on morality
Zee Media Bureau
Surajkund: A day after Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed newly-elected Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) MPs in a two-day training programme, RSS leader Suresh Soni spoke on moral values.
Veteran party leader LK Advani will take their session on Sunday.
While speaking to the party MPs, Modi had asked them to take their role seriously and asked them to focus on their conduct since their responsibility has increased manifold since the party came to power.
The PM also asked the MPs to recite the Parliament proceedings rule book like Bhagavad Gita and not do anything in Parliament without the permission of the Chair.
Modi added that they should have an in-depth knowledge of their subject to develop a better understanding of functioning.
The programme for nearly 150 MPs was inaugurated by the PM, who is a first-time MP himself.
It was attended by senior party leader including LK Advani, Home Minister Rajnath Singh, Parliamentary Affairs Minister M Venkaiah Naidu and Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY