RSS making bomb factories: Digvijay Singh
Ujjain (MP): Continuing his tirade
against RSS, Congress leader Digvijay Singh on Sunday alleged that
it was "making bomb factories" and demanded that role of all
kinds of terror groups, including Hindu outfits, should be
probed in connection with the Mumbai serial blasts.
"I have been saying that RSS was spreading terrorism
in the country and it has been making bomb factories," Singh
When asked about his statement yesterday not ruling
out involvement of RSS in the Mumbai blasts, he said, "I
only said that role of all kinds of terrorist organisations,
including Hindu terror outfits, should be probed."
The Congress general secretary had courted controversy
yesterday when he said that he does not rule out the
involvement of Sangh in Mumbai serial blasts, evoking
criticism and condemnation from BJP.
"I do not rule out anything. If they want evidence
about Sangh`s involvement in terror activity, I have got
evidence. But not in this case," Singh had told the media.
Reacting sharply to the Congress leader`s comments,
the BJP termed them as "disgusting and objectionable" and
sought an apology from Congress president Sonia Gandhi for
what Singh had said.
To a question about his interest in Madhya Pradesh
politics and whether he will contest an election from here,
Singh today said that since he had taken an oath of not
contesting polls, he would stick to it and focus on party
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When Subramanian Swamy shocked people at a wedding!
- PM Modi speaks at Golden Jubilee celebrations of poet Dinkar’s works
- Mumbai: Diamond export company denies job to Muslim youth
- Vadodara: Policemen seen dancing with bar girls
- Coal scam: Naveen Jindal, Madhu Koda and others get bail
- One year of Modi govt: Arun Jaitley addresses press conference
- Mirage 2000 fighter jet landing was part of capability demonstration: IAF
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- Zee Media Exclusive: Kangana, Madhavan talk about their film 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns'
- ISIS executes Syrian fighter using anti-tank rocket launcher
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with Congress leader Kamal Nath
- DNA: Harmful chemicals found in Maggi, Nestle India still in denial mode
- Woman robbed at gunpoint inside Hyderabad ATM
- Columbia student takes rape-protest mattress to graduation
- Mumbai firm booked for denying Muslim MBA graduate job on religious grounds, probe ordered
- Jayalalithaa makes public appearance, meets Governor: As it happened
- New IPL rules could see Chennai Super Kings lose MS Dhoni
- `Piku` hits jackpot, does Rs 100 crore business worldwide
- Geelani's passport application incomplete, cannot be processed: MEA
- Lalu Yadav invites Jitan Ram Manjhi for joint fight against BJP, JD(U) upset
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2: CSK vs RCB - As it happened...
- CBSE Class 10 Results 2015 may not be announced today
- India to soon have its own space shuttle!
- Kejriwal slams notification on LG's powers, says Modi running Delhi govt through back door
- Check JAC 12th Inter Arts Result 2015: JAC 12th Inter Arts Result 2015 declared on jac.nic.in
- WBBSE 10th Madhyamik Results 2015: West Bengal Board (wbbse.org & wbresults.nic.in) Class 10th Madhyamik Pariksha Results 2015 to be announced on May 22
- Don't know what will happen to my career, says Ranbir Kapoor
- Osama files show an "Indian brother in Madinah” financed al Qaeda
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns movie review: Brilliant execution, superb performance!