RSS making bomb factories: Digvijay Singh
Ujjain (MP): Continuing his tirade
against RSS, Congress leader Digvijay Singh on Sunday alleged that
it was "making bomb factories" and demanded that role of all
kinds of terror groups, including Hindu outfits, should be
probed in connection with the Mumbai serial blasts.
"I have been saying that RSS was spreading terrorism
in the country and it has been making bomb factories," Singh
When asked about his statement yesterday not ruling
out involvement of RSS in the Mumbai blasts, he said, "I
only said that role of all kinds of terrorist organisations,
including Hindu terror outfits, should be probed."
The Congress general secretary had courted controversy
yesterday when he said that he does not rule out the
involvement of Sangh in Mumbai serial blasts, evoking
criticism and condemnation from BJP.
"I do not rule out anything. If they want evidence
about Sangh`s involvement in terror activity, I have got
evidence. But not in this case," Singh had told the media.
Reacting sharply to the Congress leader`s comments,
the BJP termed them as "disgusting and objectionable" and
sought an apology from Congress president Sonia Gandhi for
what Singh had said.
To a question about his interest in Madhya Pradesh
politics and whether he will contest an election from here,
Singh today said that since he had taken an oath of not
contesting polls, he would stick to it and focus on party
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing