RSS men held for killing Ajmer blast mastermind
Dewas (MP): Police arrested three persons
belonging to RSS in connection with the murder of an
office-bearer of the Sangh Parivar fountainhead Sunil Joshi
who was linked to Ajmer dargah and Hyderabad`s Mecca Masjid
The arrested trio in connection with Joshi`s
killing are Harshad Solanki, who is already in the custody of
Rajasthan ATS for his alleged role in Ajmer blast case,
Vasudev Parmar of Dewas in Madhya Pradesh and Anand Raj of
Vinod Kushwaha, the investigating officer, said the trio
was taken into custody and efforts were on nab the two others
who are allegedly involved in the blast.
Five persons were wanted in connection with the murder of
Joshi who was an accused in Ajmer blast case.
Dewas SP Surendra Singh said Solanki confessed to the
murder of Joshi in Dewas in December 2007 after the latter had
been allegedly misbehaving with him.
Police sources, however, said the murder of Joshi, who is
linked to Sadhvi Pragya Singh, a member of right wing group
Abhinav Bharat and an accused in Malegaon blast case, followed
suspicion that he could have turned an approver in Ajmer blast
The trio was produced in the court of Judicial Magistrate
First Class (JMFC) Kamlesh Kumar Soni who sent Solanki to
judicial custody till December 30 while Mehul and Ramesh were
remanded to police custody till December 24.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees