RSS men killed Ajmer blast mastermind?
Dewas (MP): Did RSS men kill Sunil Joshi, the alleged mastermind of the blasts in Ajmer and Hyderabad`s Mecca Masjid? The question arose on Friday when the Madhya Pradesh police claimed that it had solved the mystery behind Joshi’s murder.
The police said RSS office-bearer Sunil Joshi was killed by his own workers for mistreating them.
The police said it had arrested two persons - Vasudev Parmar of Dewas and Anand Raj of Indore – in connection with Joshi’s murder. It also said that Harshad Solanki was in its custody. Solanki was arrested by the Rajasthan ATS for his alleged role in the Ajmer blast case.
According to police, Solanki admitted during interrogation that he had murdered Joshi, as he was not behaving properly.
Five persons were wanted in connection with the murder of Sunil Joshi, who incidentally were also accused in the Ajmer blast case. Two others are absconding.
The trio was produced in the Judicial Magistrate First Class Kamlesh Kumar Soni`s court yesterday, which sent Solanki to judicial custody till December 30, while Parmar and Raj were remanded to police custody till December 24.
Joshi, whose name figured in the Ajmer Dargah blast case, was murdered on December 29, 2007 under mysterious conditions in Dewas.
He is suspected to have recced and planted the bomb at Ajmer and Mecca Masjid.
Joshi was also wanted in connection with the murder of a Congress leader.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Gujarat Dalit protest: After Rahul, Kejriwal to visit violence-hit Una today
- PM Narendra Modi to lay foundation stone of AIIMS in Gorakhpur today
- Rajya Sabha to vote on bill seeking 'special status' for Andhra Pradesh today
- 'Bunty Chor' - Delhi's high-end car thief arrested; BMW, Toyota Fortuner recovered
- Mayawati slur: Dayashankar Singh may surrender today; wife alleges harassment by BSP goons