RSS slams Chidambaram for `saffron terror` remark
New Delhi: The RSS has slammed Home Minister P Chidambaram for his "saffron terror" remarks saying it has exposed the Congress` strategy of votebank politics.
"It is a political conspiracy for votebank politics to place saffron before Islamic jehad sponsored by Pakistan which has killed thousands of people so far," Sangh mouthpiece
`Panchjanya` said in its latest issue.
The editorial said that by making the remarks at a conference of police chiefs recently, Chidambaram has only exposed the "mentality" of Congress.
"...The 85 percent Hindus of the country should now understand that their interests are not safe under the present government...only a united Hindu power can defeat such
anti-national conspiracies," it said.
It said the same government shied away from linking terror with any particular community despite the role of "Islamic jehad" in the killing of scores of people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi