RSS slams Chidambaram for `saffron terror` remark
New Delhi: The RSS has slammed Home Minister P Chidambaram for his "saffron terror" remarks saying it has exposed the Congress` strategy of votebank politics.
"It is a political conspiracy for votebank politics to place saffron before Islamic jehad sponsored by Pakistan which has killed thousands of people so far," Sangh mouthpiece
`Panchjanya` said in its latest issue.
The editorial said that by making the remarks at a conference of police chiefs recently, Chidambaram has only exposed the "mentality" of Congress.
"...The 85 percent Hindus of the country should now understand that their interests are not safe under the present government...only a united Hindu power can defeat such
anti-national conspiracies," it said.
It said the same government shied away from linking terror with any particular community despite the role of "Islamic jehad" in the killing of scores of people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?