RSS to hold nationwide sit-in on Nov 10
Nashik: The Rashtriya Swayamseva Sangh (RSS) will stage a nationwide `sit-in` on November 10 protesting the anti-RSS campaign undertaken by the Congress and other parties.
The sit-in will be held to protest against describing RSS as `saffron-terror` and also interrogating the party`s senior leader Indresh Kumar by the Anti-Terrorism Squad in
connection with the Ajmer blast, RSS` Prant Sanghchalak Kacheshwar Shahane told reporters here last evening.
"Recently, ATS had mentioned the name of RSS leader Indresh Kumar in connection with Ajmer blast. We will not tolerate it and hence have decided to stage a dharna at the
district and taluka level on November 10," Shahane said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- The Pot Simmers: Beef Politics in UP; Beef Festival in Kerala