RSS to hold nationwide sit-in on Nov 10
Nashik: The Rashtriya Swayamseva Sangh (RSS) will stage a nationwide `sit-in` on November 10 protesting the anti-RSS campaign undertaken by the Congress and other parties.
The sit-in will be held to protest against describing RSS as `saffron-terror` and also interrogating the party`s senior leader Indresh Kumar by the Anti-Terrorism Squad in
connection with the Ajmer blast, RSS` Prant Sanghchalak Kacheshwar Shahane told reporters here last evening.
"Recently, ATS had mentioned the name of RSS leader Indresh Kumar in connection with Ajmer blast. We will not tolerate it and hence have decided to stage a dharna at the
district and taluka level on November 10," Shahane said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Helicopter crash kills six Vaishno Devi pilgrims, pilot near Katra; chopper service suspended