Ruchika case: Gajender`s medical test conducted
Ambala: The Special Investigation Team (SIT)
of the Haryana police got conducted the medical examination of
Gajender Singh, a suspect in the vehicle theft case in which
Ruchika Girhotra`s brother Ashu was allegedly involved, at
Ambala Cantt civil hospital this evening, police said.
Gajender was nabbed on Saturday from near Pune by a
Haryana police team with cooperation of Bihar and Maharashtra
The SIT team along with Gajender reached here today by a
train. The team later departed for Panchkula where it will
produce the suspect in court tomorrow.
The Panchkula police had made Gajender accused, along
with Ashu, in a vehicle theft case. Later, Gajender absconded
and was declared proclaimed offender.
Ashu had recently told police that he was falsely
implicated in the auto theft cases at behest of the former
Haryana DGP, SPS Rathore, in order to pressurise Ruchika to
withdraw her complaint of molestation against the former top
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...