Ruchika case: Gajender`s medical test conducted
Ambala: The Special Investigation Team (SIT)
of the Haryana police got conducted the medical examination of
Gajender Singh, a suspect in the vehicle theft case in which
Ruchika Girhotra`s brother Ashu was allegedly involved, at
Ambala Cantt civil hospital this evening, police said.
Gajender was nabbed on Saturday from near Pune by a
Haryana police team with cooperation of Bihar and Maharashtra
The SIT team along with Gajender reached here today by a
train. The team later departed for Panchkula where it will
produce the suspect in court tomorrow.
The Panchkula police had made Gajender accused, along
with Ashu, in a vehicle theft case. Later, Gajender absconded
and was declared proclaimed offender.
Ashu had recently told police that he was falsely
implicated in the auto theft cases at behest of the former
Haryana DGP, SPS Rathore, in order to pressurise Ruchika to
withdraw her complaint of molestation against the former top
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news