Ruckus inside Parliament complex
New Delhi: A member of the Hindu Sena was detained inside Parliament premises on Tuesday because he was creating ruckus on the delay of the passing of the Communal Violence Bill, police said.
Vishnu Gupta entered the Parliament complex on a visiting pass and shouted slogans and tried to disrupt the decorum of Parliament, said a police official.
He was detained by Parliament security officials later and was interrogated.
The Lokpal bill is being debated in the Rajya Sabha on Tuesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam