Rush of pilgrims in last days of Kumbh Mela
Haridwar: Thousands of pilgrims have started
coming here for the last royal bath of the Mahakumbh Mela as
the three-month-long religious congregation draws to a close
Considering the huge rush of devotees and tourists,
traffic regulations are being put in place from today,
official sources said.
The fourth and last royal bath is on Wednesday while
devotees would take holy dip on the occasion of Baisakhi on
Police have made elaborate security arrangements and
deployed 25 companies of PAC, 20 companies of RPF, 10
companies of RAF and 10 companies of ITBP at the mela area.
The three-month long Mela, that began on January 14 would
culminate on Wednesday.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know