Rush of pilgrims in last days of Kumbh Mela
Haridwar: Thousands of pilgrims have started
coming here for the last royal bath of the Mahakumbh Mela as
the three-month-long religious congregation draws to a close
Considering the huge rush of devotees and tourists,
traffic regulations are being put in place from today,
official sources said.
The fourth and last royal bath is on Wednesday while
devotees would take holy dip on the occasion of Baisakhi on
Police have made elaborate security arrangements and
deployed 25 companies of PAC, 20 companies of RPF, 10
companies of RAF and 10 companies of ITBP at the mela area.
The three-month long Mela, that began on January 14 would
culminate on Wednesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman