Rush of pilgrims in last days of Kumbh Mela
Haridwar: Thousands of pilgrims have started
coming here for the last royal bath of the Mahakumbh Mela as
the three-month-long religious congregation draws to a close
Considering the huge rush of devotees and tourists,
traffic regulations are being put in place from today,
official sources said.
The fourth and last royal bath is on Wednesday while
devotees would take holy dip on the occasion of Baisakhi on
Police have made elaborate security arrangements and
deployed 25 companies of PAC, 20 companies of RPF, 10
companies of RAF and 10 companies of ITBP at the mela area.
The three-month long Mela, that began on January 14 would
culminate on Wednesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets