SAARC: Manmohan meets Karzai
Addu: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Friday met Afghan President Hamid Karzai and is understood to have discussed with him the regional situation,
particularly in the war-torn country.
The two leaders held talks on the sidelines of the eight-nation SAARC Summit here.
Singh and Karzai are understood to have reviewed the bilateral relations. The security situation in the region, particularly in Afghanistan, is also said to have figured in the talks.
Earlier in the day, the Prime Minister met his Nepalese counterpart Baburam Bhattarai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Philippines police chief says 300 officers involved in drugs
- Nissan may introduce electric sports car by 2020
- PM Modi condoles former Singapore President Nathan's death
- No. 1 in Tests: Pakistan cricket team's rise completes journey from isolation to triumph
- Oh fresh! Check out Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor's chemistry in this latest still from 'Befikre'