SAD to hold conclave in Goa
Moga (Punjab): After brainstorming in a party conclave in Shimla in 2009, the Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD) is all slated to hold another `chintan` conclave in Goa, next month.
Besides SAD legislators, those party candidates who had lost in the 2012 Assembly elections, have also been invited.
SAD president and Deputy Chief Minister Sukhbir Singh Badal has extended an invite to the MLAs of coalition partner, the BJP, as well as MPs of the two parties from the state, Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal said here on Sunday.
While the leaders will arrive in Goa on April 7, the main session will be held between April 8-9, where leaders are expected to take stock of programmes, hurdles and review and implementation of policies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- New Israeli settlement plans `provocative and counterproductive`: US
- One billion iPhones have been sold: Apple CEO Tim Cook
- US prosecutors drop all charges in Freddie Gray death
- Leigh Griffiths puts struggling Celtic in Champions League driving seat
- Reality TV personality Khloe Kardashian slams Donald Trump