SAD to hold conclave in Goa
Moga (Punjab): After brainstorming in a party conclave in Shimla in 2009, the Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD) is all slated to hold another `chintan` conclave in Goa, next month.
Besides SAD legislators, those party candidates who had lost in the 2012 Assembly elections, have also been invited.
SAD president and Deputy Chief Minister Sukhbir Singh Badal has extended an invite to the MLAs of coalition partner, the BJP, as well as MPs of the two parties from the state, Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal said here on Sunday.
While the leaders will arrive in Goa on April 7, the main session will be held between April 8-9, where leaders are expected to take stock of programmes, hurdles and review and implementation of policies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?