SAD to hold conclave in Goa
Moga (Punjab): After brainstorming in a party conclave in Shimla in 2009, the Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD) is all slated to hold another `chintan` conclave in Goa, next month.
Besides SAD legislators, those party candidates who had lost in the 2012 Assembly elections, have also been invited.
SAD president and Deputy Chief Minister Sukhbir Singh Badal has extended an invite to the MLAs of coalition partner, the BJP, as well as MPs of the two parties from the state, Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal said here on Sunday.
While the leaders will arrive in Goa on April 7, the main session will be held between April 8-9, where leaders are expected to take stock of programmes, hurdles and review and implementation of policies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan