Sahai accuses Team Anna of playing into BJP hands
New Delhi: Accusing Team Anna of playing
into the hands of BJP, Union Minister Subodh Kant Sahai on Wednesday
said irrespective of the activists` anti-graft campaign,
Congress is committed to a strong Lokpal.
"BJP is trying to sail its boat through Team Anna. But
Team Anna itself is not capable of doing that...," Sahai said
at the sidelines of a function here.
"Anna Hazare is playing into certain political parties
including BJP and speaking their language. Hazare claims
himself to be a Gandhian so he should have at least control on
his language," the Tourism Minister said.
Reiterating Congress` stand, Sahai said, "Whatever they
want to say let them say. But this is a commitment of the
Congress party to have a strong Lokpal and our leadership,
whether Soniaji or Rahul Gandhi, is equally committed to it."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bandits kill 31 bush taxi passengers in Madagascar
- North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un hails successful test of new missile, says it can strike US Pacific bases
- LIC chairman S K Roy resigns two years before his term ends
- UEFA Euro 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo rescues Portugal; Belgium seal last-16 berth in Zlatan Ibrahimovic's farewell
- Hello hotness! Deepika Padukone looks kickass in an all blue satin grace!