Sahai accuses Team Anna of playing into BJP hands
New Delhi: Accusing Team Anna of playing
into the hands of BJP, Union Minister Subodh Kant Sahai on Wednesday
said irrespective of the activists` anti-graft campaign,
Congress is committed to a strong Lokpal.
"BJP is trying to sail its boat through Team Anna. But
Team Anna itself is not capable of doing that...," Sahai said
at the sidelines of a function here.
"Anna Hazare is playing into certain political parties
including BJP and speaking their language. Hazare claims
himself to be a Gandhian so he should have at least control on
his language," the Tourism Minister said.
Reiterating Congress` stand, Sahai said, "Whatever they
want to say let them say. But this is a commitment of the
Congress party to have a strong Lokpal and our leadership,
whether Soniaji or Rahul Gandhi, is equally committed to it."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!