Saif asked to leave VIP lounge at Lucknow airport
Lucknow: Bollywood star Saif Ali Khan faced an embarrassing situation at the airport here today when he was asked to leave the VIP lounge.
The 42-year-old actor, who was in the city for the shooting of Tigmanshu Dhulia`s upcoming directorial `Bullet Raja`, was on his way to Delhi when he reached the Chaudhary Charan Singh airport and entered the VIP lounge, airport sources said.
An attendant informed Saif that only those who figured in a list authorised by the government could utilise the VIP lounge, and hence he should leave the place, they said.
Saif had a talk with airport staff following which he left the lounge and boarded his flight to Delhi, sources said.
The administration as well as the airport security officials denied that there was any tiff between the actor and the staff.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference