Saif asked to leave VIP lounge at Lucknow airport
Lucknow: Bollywood star Saif Ali Khan faced an embarrassing situation at the airport here today when he was asked to leave the VIP lounge.
The 42-year-old actor, who was in the city for the shooting of Tigmanshu Dhulia`s upcoming directorial `Bullet Raja`, was on his way to Delhi when he reached the Chaudhary Charan Singh airport and entered the VIP lounge, airport sources said.
An attendant informed Saif that only those who figured in a list authorised by the government could utilise the VIP lounge, and hence he should leave the place, they said.
Saif had a talk with airport staff following which he left the lounge and boarded his flight to Delhi, sources said.
The administration as well as the airport security officials denied that there was any tiff between the actor and the staff.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part IV
- DNA: Analysis on India's naval prowess at International Fleet Review
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part II
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen