Salman Khurshid to begin Singapore visit today
Singapore: External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid will begin his first visit to Singapore from Wednesday, the Foreign Ministry here has said.
Khurshid`s July 3-5 visit is at the invitation of Singapore`s Foreign Affairs and Law Minister K Shanmugam, it said, adding that the External Affairs Minister will be accompanied by senior officials of his ministry.
He will today call on Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, Emeritus Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong and Deputy Prime Minister, Coordinating Minister for National Security and Minister for Home Affairs Teo Chee Hean.
Khurshid will also deliver a public lecture today on `India and Southeast Asia: Today and Tomorrow` organised by the Institute of South Asian Studies (ISAS).
Shanmugam will host a dinner for Khurshid on Thursday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'