Samjhauta Express blast: CBI grills BJYM leader in Indore
Indore: CBI and Rajasthan Police on Monday
questioned four persons here, including a local leader of
Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJUM), in connection with the
Samjhauta Express blast, sources in the police said.
BJYM leader Praveen Mandal, who runs a cycle shop, was
grilled in connection with the blast in the train at the local
Palasiya police station for a long time, they said.
Earlier, during the initial investigation, the probe
agency stumbled upon some clues which hinted that material
used in the explosion might have been bought from Indore
following which some people came under the scanner of the CBI,
the sources said.
Sixty-eight persons were killed and many passengers
sustained injuries when explosions ripped through Samjhauta
Express on its way to Lahore from Delhi in Panipat in February
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Three new suicide attacks in Lebanon village near Syria
- Preparing for Brexit, Britain may see new PM by early September
- US says India has shown sustained commitment to non-proliferation
- Earthquake shakes southern Mexico, felt in capital
- Turkey mends fences with Israel and Russia in foreign policy reset