Sanatan Sanstha calls blast charges a conspiracy
Panaji: Right wing Hindu organisation Sanatan Sanstha, allegedly linked with the Margao blast, has termed as "conspiracy" the charges against them.
"There is every possibility that someone may have planted the explosives in the scooter of Malgonda Patil (an accused who was killed in the blast). Police are unnecessarily trying to relate Sanatan Sanstha to this blast," a release by Sanstha said here this evening.
"We are not the accused else we are the complainants and the state should give us justice as one of our member has been killed," the release said.
Malgonda Patil, one of the main accused in the blast, was killed on the spot in the blast in Margao on Diwali eve.
"This is entirely a conspiracy and one of our follower has been killed by anti-social elements," it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'