Sanatan Sanstha calls blast charges a conspiracy
Panaji: Right wing Hindu organisation Sanatan Sanstha, allegedly linked with the Margao blast, has termed as "conspiracy" the charges against them.
"There is every possibility that someone may have planted the explosives in the scooter of Malgonda Patil (an accused who was killed in the blast). Police are unnecessarily trying to relate Sanatan Sanstha to this blast," a release by Sanstha said here this evening.
"We are not the accused else we are the complainants and the state should give us justice as one of our member has been killed," the release said.
Malgonda Patil, one of the main accused in the blast, was killed on the spot in the blast in Margao on Diwali eve.
"This is entirely a conspiracy and one of our follower has been killed by anti-social elements," it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!