Sangh accuses Congress of double standards on terror
New Delhi: Accusing the Congress of adopting
double standards, RSS on Saturday said on the one hand the party
uses extremists for electoral gains and on the other it
pressurises investigation agencies to fabricate cases to prove
involvement of Sangh leaders in terrorist activities.
"The Congress party has always used extremists and
outlaws, whenever it suited it electorally...on the other
hand, the investigative agencies, under pressure from the
government, are going about fabricating evidences against
selected Hindu leaders in bomb blast cases..." an editorial in
the Sangh mouthpiece `Organiser` said.
It said till recently the bomb blast cases in which RSS
leaders are now accused were held as the "handiwork of
mushrooming Muslim terrorist groups."
Questioning the logic behind releasing terrorists, the
write up wondered why such people are caught, fed in jails and
"At least five ULFA terrorists were released last year. It
defies the logic of crime and punishment to release murderers
and secessionists," it said.
It also slammed the government for its silence on the
"tantrums" of Mumbai attacks accused Ajmal Kasab in jail like
spitting on the camera and abusing the judges.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi